We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's lots of yummy hamburger meat in this soup! Our Hamburger Soup is a kid-favorite, especially because it's got their favorite veggies in it. We love to serve this with soup with buns for dunking, just to make it a little more fun.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese to enjoy a cheeseburger soup.
- Plus, if you like this recipe, be sure to check out our Cheeseburger Bake!
- Want even more tasty soups and stews? Check out our free eCookbook, Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 168
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 13g 27 %
- Cholesterol 39mg 13 %
- Sodium 679mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.7g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 2.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!