Hodge Podge Chowder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time to grab all those partially used bags of frozen veggies from your freezer and turn them into a yummy soup that only takes 15 minutes. Our Hodge Podge Chowder is full of that homemade goodness your whole gang'll love!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a large pot over high heat, combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. When ready to serve, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
The great thing about Hodge Podge Chowder is that you can mix and match whatever frozen vegetables you have on hand!
- Serve up our Best Broccoli Salad along with our hearty soup and you've got the perfect duo!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.