Pesto Vegetable Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This slow cooker soup recipe is simply scrumptious and incredibly easy to make, just dump and go! Serve this veggie soup with some crusty bread or as a side option for chicken, beef, or pork. Go ahead and stock your freezer with Pesto Vegetable Soup or share a container with friends and family.
What You'll Need
- 2 (14-ounce) cans seasoned chicken broth with roasted garlic
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen petite peas
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans petite-cut tomatoes, drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) bag fresh baby spinach, washed
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional pesto sauce
What to Do
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 6 hours; stir in 2 tablespoons pesto sauce and the spinach. Cover and cook on LOW setting 30 more minutes. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and additional pesto sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!