Quick Spaghetti Beef Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Craving a beefy soup with lots of flavor? Good, 'cause you've found one! Our Quick Spaghetti Beef Soup is extra-hearty, 'cause it features lots of ground beef, spaghetti, and veggies. It's a flavorful soup recipe that the whole family will enjoy slurpin' up!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 cups vegetable juice cocktail or tomato juice
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons instant beef bouillon
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, broken into thirds
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What To Do:
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook ground beef 5 to 7 minutes or until browned; drain.
- Stir in vegetables, vegetable juice, water, beef bouillon, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add spaghetti to soup pot and cook 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked. Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
We've got even more soup recipes like this one in our collection of Ground Beef Soup Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!