Spicy Sausage Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who could resist the spicy, delicious flavors of this Spicy Sausage Soup? We sure can't! Give it a try and see why it will become an instant favorite with you, too.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound hot pork sausage
- 1 (1-pound) bag chopped fresh kale greens
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Cook pork in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Place kale in a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker; add pork, onion, and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 6 hours or until kale is tender.
The attractive, frilly leaves of kale aren't just for garnishes anymore. With its mild, cabbage-like flavor, you're likely to see it more in salads, in stews, and as a side dish-as well as in soups, like this one.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!