We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why go to an expensive steakhouse when we can enjoy those same tastes at home? Simply use top sirloin steak in this beefy Steakhouse Soup that's chock-full of mushrooms and onions and, most of all, flavorful goodness!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, about 1/2-inch thick, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 5 1/4 cups beef broth
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 large potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add steak strips, mushrooms, and onion, and cook 12 to 15 minutes, or until steak is browned and onion is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients except the cheese, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes, or until steak and potatoes are tender. Ladle into bowls and serve sprinkled with shredded cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?