30-Minute Turkey Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got leftover turkey? Our 30-Minute Turkey Stew will breathe new life into your leftovers and no one will ever guess how you did it. This hearty one-pot meal is sure to stick to your ribs and stretch your food budget.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 celery stalks, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 cups chicken or turkey broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups leftover cooked turkey, pulled apart into 1-inch pieces
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, heat oil over high heat. Add celery and onion, and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Add potatoes, carrots, chicken broth, sage, and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 15 to 18 minutes, or until potatoes are almost fork-tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine water and flour; mix well. Pour into soup pot and stir until thickened. Add turkey and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until turkey is hot, stirring occasionally.
If you enjoyed this recipe for 30-Minute Turkey Stew, check out our collection of 33 Ways to Enjoy Holiday Leftovers.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 329
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 35g 71 %
- Cholesterol 87mg 29 %
- Sodium 981mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.8g 23 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.