Cheesy Herbed Patties
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you thought that cream cheese belongs only on bagels, think again! With the addition of herb cream cheese to these turkey patties, you'll be sure to raise some eyebrows around the picnic table.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons herb cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill them for 8 to 12 minutes, until no pink remains and burgers are cooked completely through, turning halfway through the grilling.
Herb cream cheese is available in the refrigerator section of the supermarket, near the other specialty cream cheeses.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 210
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 98mg 33 %
- Sodium 954mg 40 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.2g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!