Cider Baked Turkey Breast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The breast is the hands-down favorite part of the turkey, and apple cider gives it an old-time harvest flavor.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) turkey breast
- 1 1/2 cups plus 1/2 cup apple cider or apple juice, divided
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place turkey breast, skin-side up, in a large roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
- Remove turkey from oven and lower temperature to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine the 1-1/2 cups apple cider and soy sauce; pour mixture over turkey breast.
- Cover and bake 1-1/2 to 2 hours, basting turkey frequently with cider mixture. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining apple cider.
- Remove turkey from oven and stir cornstarch mixture into pan drippings. Return turkey to oven and bake, uncovered, 15 to 20 additional minutes, or until sauce is thickened. Transfer turkey to serving platter and serve with the sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!