Italian Turkey Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a lighter version of one of our all-time favorites. I know, I know - ground turkey can be bland, but not if it's seasoned well.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Form the mixture into meatballs, place on a cookie sheet that has been coated with cooking spray, and bake for 20 minutes, or until no pink remains.
Add to your favorite sauce and serve over spaghetti.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!