We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of America's favorites is burgers. Well, here's a way to enjoy our favorite...only lighter!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg or egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil for frying (or as needed)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except for oil; mix well. Shape mixture into 3 or 4 patties. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Fry burgers on each side until cooked through and no pink remains.
These are also great broiled or grilled. You can serve them plain or topped with ranch dressing, spaghetti sauce, or even a "lite" cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!