Tempting Turkey Tetrazzini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bet you can't say Tempting Turkey Tetrazzini three times fast. And I also bet that you'll want at least three helpings! Now, control yourself!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey breast (about 1 pound) (see Note)
- 1/4 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in mushrooms then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 4 to 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in milk.
- In a small cup, combine cornstarch and wine, and stir until smooth; slowly pour into mushroom mixture. Increase heat to medium and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt, pepper, and turkey. Add spaghetti and toss until well coated. Spoon spaghetti mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle evenly with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Don't think that you have to roast a whole turkey to get the cooked turkey to make this. Uh uh. Simply buy a 1-pound chunk in the deli and cut it up yourself.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 323
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 31g 62 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 601mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 6.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.