We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Got leftover turkey? We've got the perfect recipe to take advantage of it. Our Turkey "Everything" is an all-in-one combo that bakes up as a hearty, creamy comforting casserole.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, celery, rice, almonds, green pepper, onion, lime juice, salt, and black pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and mushroom soup; add to turkey mixture and stir to combine all ingredients. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.