We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether youâ€™re watching your carbs or not, this turkey wrap packed with veggies is a must-have. Itâ€™s a knock-out lunch and itâ€™s also great cut into pinwheels for a healthy snack or appetizer.
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup light or regular mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar (original, red pepper or roasted garlic)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 6 leaves curly or red-leaf lettuce
- 1/2 pound deli-sliced plain or smoked turkey (see Tips)
- 3/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, make dressing by combining the mayonnaise, rice vinegar, cumin, and salt; mix well.
- Spread 1 tablespoon dressing over each tortilla; top each with a lettuce leaf. Divide the turkey, carrots, cheese, and scallions evenly over the lettuce. Drizzle with additional dressing then fold the bottom of each tortilla over the filling and roll up burrito-style.
Deli ham or roast beef may be used in place of turkey. The wraps may be prepared, wrapped in plastic wrap and refrigerated up to 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!