We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No fancy preparations needed here! But these veal steaks will tantalize the taste buds with the flavors of garlic, oregano, thyme, and white wine. It's just what I like - easy elegance for everyday eating.
What You'll Need:
- 2 veal shoulder steaks (about 2 pounds total)
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 6 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
- Place the steaks in a 9" x 13" baking dish, then place the onions around them. Top the onions with the potatoes. Sprinkle with the garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and black pepper. Pour the wine over the top, cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 45 minutes.
- Carefully remove the foil and add the bell pepper chunks; re-cover and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the veal is fork-tender and cooked to desired doneness.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!