Special Veal Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are lip-smacking good and easy. Your family will love them, and so will your guests.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, crushed or 1 teaspoon bottled chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 loin or rib veal chops, about 1 inch thick
What To Do:
- Mix all ingredients, except veal chops in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the chops in a shallow dish and pour marinade over. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 6 hours (depending on how flavorful you like them).
- After marinating, preheat broiler. Remove chops from marinade and broil for 10 to 12 minutes. Turn chops over and broil for 5 minutes more, or until done to your liking
You can also use smart-priced shoulder veal chops. Try these chops on the grill, too, they're just as "indoor fancy" and delicious.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!