Veal Cordon Bleu Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Veal Cordon Bleu Burgers make its easy to get away from the traditional "burgers on the grill". Mellow-tasting ground veal, adds a company-fancy touch to any meal, even a weeknight meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground veal
- 1/4 cup flavored bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices (4 ounces total) Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 4 thin slices (3 ounces total) deli ham
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the veal, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well. Divide the mixture into 8 equal amounts and make 8 patties.
- Top each of 4 veal patties with a piece of ham and a cheese strip. Fold the ham over the cheese, then top each with another veal patty. Use your fingers to pinch and seal the patty edges.
- Coat a large skillet with nonstick vegetable spray. Heat the skillet over medium heat and cook the burgers for 14 to 16 minutes or until no pink remains, turning once. During the last 2 minutes of cooking, place a cheese strip on top of each patty. Cover the pan until the cheese has melted.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 274
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 4.9g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 140mg 47 %
- Sodium 707mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.3g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 0.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This vegetable side dish is a must-have, especially during the fall season. Our Lentil and Vegetable Medley features a delicious combo of roasted sweet potatoes, sliced Brussels sprouts, hearty lentils, and more. To make it even more flavorful we toss all of these tasty ingredients with some balsamic vinegar. You'll love this!