Very Special Veal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The name says it all, but it's simple enough to make even when you're pressed for time. That's why at my house it's nicknamed "V.S.V."
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pound boneless veal cutlets, pounded to ¼-inch thickness
- 2 teaspoons canola or vegetable oil, plus extra if needed
- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) ready-to-use chicken broth
- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) sliced carrots, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place the flour in a shallow dish; coat the veal completely.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the veal cutlets a few at a time and cook for 4 minutes or until browned, turning halfway through the cooking. Remove the cooked veal to a plate.
- If necessary, add additional oil to the skillet and cook any remaining cutlets. Place all the cooked cutlets back into the skillet and add the remaining ingredients; stir and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce the heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until the veal is heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 356
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 49 %
- Cholesterol 81mg 27 %
- Sodium 1,005mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g 13 %
- Sugars 4.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!