Backyard Bean Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Perk up your next party with our Backyard Bean Bake and enjoy the tastes of an old-time barbecue. And shhhh...no need to tell anyone it all started with canned baked beans! That's your secret!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (16-ounce) cans baked beans
- 2 (2.8-ounce) cans French-fried onions
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except one can of French-fried onions; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining can of French-fried onions and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly and the onions are golden. Serve immediately.
If you're looking for some great burger and hot dog recipes to enjoy grill side, try our BLT Burgers and our NY Vendor Hot Dogs. We've also got lots of other great options on our website, so check them out!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Between the freshness of the lemon, the snap of the asparagus, and the richness from the butter, it's hard to say what you'll love best about our Lemon Chive Asparagus. This healthy and elegant side dish is a must-make - especially in the spring!
- Fried Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- 10 of The Best Recipes for Cauliflower
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Grandma Irma's Red Cabbage
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Buttery Cabbage
- Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower
- Baked Stuffed Peppers
- Baked Eggplant