Baked Zucchini Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you get the urge to snack, why not bake up a batch of our Baked Zucchini Chips? These zucchini chips are healthier for you and they're so tasty! They're also great for parties or for eating alongside dinner.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat an oven-proof wire rack with cooking spray then place on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in milk then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange coated zucchini slices on wire rack and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 69
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 5.7mg 2 %
- Sodium 381mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 2.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.