Broccoli 'n' Feta Dutch Baby
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This popover pancake, also known as a "Dutch baby" or "German pancake," can be served either savory or sweet. In our Broccoli 'n' Feta Dutch Baby recipe, we pile on freshly roasted veggies to make an awe-inspiring dinner that the whole family will be excited about.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup 1/2-inch onion chunks
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper; mix well. Add broccoli, tomatoes, and onion; toss until evenly coated. Place on baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and milk until combined. Add flour and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and mix until blended.
- In a 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Turn off heat, pour batter into skillet, and place in oven. Place baking sheet with vegetables in oven.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until Dutch baby puffs up and vegetables start to brown. Remove both from oven. Dutch baby will deflate slightly. Place vegetables over Dutch baby and sprinkle with feta. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!