We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know you could "buffalo" just about anything? Our recipe for Buffalo Cauliflower uses the original sauce from Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York. Folks will be surprised when you show up with this kickin' take on a veggie favorite!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce (see Note)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add cauliflower to mixture, tossing until evenly coated. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until cauliflower starts to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over low heat, add cayenne pepper sauce, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes, whisking occasionally. Add the cauliflower; gently stir until evenly coated. Place on serving platter, sprinkle with blue cheese, and serve.
- Our version of Buffalo Cauliflower was tested with Frank's Red Hot Sauce, but you can use your favorite bottled hot sauce to make this flavorful side dish recipe!
- With so many great ways to fix veggies -- here's another one we absolutely love: Baked Zucchini Chips!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.