We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know you could "buffalo" just about anything? Our recipe for Buffalo Cauliflower uses the original sauce from Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York. Folks will be surprised when you show up with this kickin' take on a veggie favorite!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce (see Note)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add cauliflower to mixture, tossing until evenly coated. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until cauliflower starts to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over low heat, add cayenne pepper sauce, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes, whisking occasionally. Add the cauliflower; gently stir until evenly coated. Place on serving platter, sprinkle with blue cheese, and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Our version of Buffalo Cauliflower was tested with Frank's Red Hot Sauce, but you can use your favorite bottled hot sauce to make this flavorful side dish recipe!
- With so many great ways to fix veggies -- here's another one we absolutely love: Baked Zucchini Chips!
- If you can't get enough cauliflower, try our Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad, our Carnival Cauliflower Tacos, or our Cauliflower & Cheddar Pancakes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!