Butternut Squash Mash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your holiday go-alongs wouldn't be complete without this easy Butternut Squash Mash. Our flavorful recipe fits all your feasts perfectly from Thanksgiving through Christmas. But it doesn't have to be a holiday for you to enjoy this creamy side dish. Whip up this butternut squash recipe on any fall day and you'll be hearing "ooh"s and "aah"s all around the dinner table. What's not to love about an easy fall side dish as rich and creamy as this?
What You'll Need:
- 2 medium butternut squash
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place squash on baking sheet and bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until a knife can be inserted into squash. Remove from oven and let cool slightly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise; scoop out the seeds and discard. Using a spoon, remove the flesh and place in a casserole dish. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Serve immediately or refrigerate and reheat at a later time.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!
- Welcome Home Eggplant Casserole
- Backyard Bean Bake
- Cracker Onion Pie
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Fried Cabbage
- Creamy Crunchy Onion Bake
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Baked Eggplant
- Creamy Onion Pie
- 10 of The Best Recipes for Cauliflower