We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 pound bacon
- 1 head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pot; let cool, then crumble and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to the pot. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until cabbage is tender, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, toss, and serve.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Cabbage Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 207
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 33mg 11 %
- Sodium 653mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 6.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to sunshine, good-times, and Southern Peach Cobbler! Just imagine warm, gooey cinnamon peaches, a crusty crust, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and that's summertime in the South. But you know what? You don't have to be below the Mason-Dixon Line to enjoy this one!