We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
- READY IN
- 19 Min
Remember how Grandma made us eat all our vegetables and clean our plates? Here's our way of showing her what a good job she did in teaching us to like veggies. (It's not only good for you, you're gonna love the taste, too!)
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 8 medium yellow squash (about 2 pounds), sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the squash begins to brown, stirring frequently.
You can also make this simple vegetable side dish by using half zucchini and half yellow squash for a more colorful mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!