We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
- READY IN
- 19 Min
Remember how Grandma made us eat all our vegetables and clean our plates? Here's our way of showing her what a good job she did in teaching us to like veggies. (It's not only good for you, you're gonna love the taste, too!)
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 8 medium yellow squash (about 2 pounds), sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the squash begins to brown, stirring frequently.
You can also make this simple vegetable side dish by using half zucchini and half yellow squash for a more colorful mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!
- Zucchini Squares
- Summer Squash Bake
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 22 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Fried Cabbage
- Lovin' Onions
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Southern Baked Beans