We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
- READY IN
- 19 Min
Remember how Grandma made us eat all our vegetables and clean our plates? Here's our way of showing her what a good job she did in teaching us to like veggies. (It's not only good for you, you're gonna love the taste, too!)
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 8 medium yellow squash (about 2 pounds), sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the squash begins to brown, stirring frequently.
You can also make this simple vegetable side dish by using half zucchini and half yellow squash for a more colorful mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This upside-down dessert is so good, you'll be doing flips after just one bite! This is a great dessert recipe for summer, since there's no baking involved and it calls for fresh strawberries. It's also light and creamy, which is just what we crave during the warmer months. We're telling you - you're going to love this Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake!
- Smoky Barbecue Bean Bake
- Roasted Tomatoes
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Garden-Fresh Zucchini Recipes: 24 Summer Recipes with Zucchini
- Ratatouille ("Garden Relish")
- Homemade Microwave Pickles
- Fried Cabbage
- Zucchini Squares
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 22 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More