We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Remember how Grandma made us eat all our vegetables and clean our plates? Here's our way of showing her what a good job she did in teaching us to like veggies. (It's not only good for you, you're gonna love the taste, too!)
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 8 medium yellow squash (about 2 pounds), sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the squash begins to brown, stirring frequently.
You can also make this simple vegetable side dish by using half zucchini and half yellow squash for a more colorful mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.