We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
- READY IN
- 19 Min
Remember how Grandma made us eat all our vegetables and clean our plates? Here's our way of showing her what a good job she did in teaching us to like veggies. (It's not only good for you, you're gonna love the taste, too!)
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 8 medium yellow squash (about 2 pounds), sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the squash begins to brown, stirring frequently.
You can also make this simple vegetable side dish by using half zucchini and half yellow squash for a more colorful mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Between the freshness of the lemon, the snap of the asparagus, and the richness from the butter, it's hard to say what you'll love best about our Lemon Chive Asparagus. This healthy and elegant side dish is a must-make - especially in the spring!
- Fried Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- 10 of The Best Recipes for Cauliflower
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Grandma Irma's Red Cabbage
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Buttery Cabbage
- Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower
- Baked Stuffed Peppers
- Baked Eggplant