We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our souffle-like Carrot Bake is the perfect go-along for any main dish meal and will surely impress company. You'll never guess the shortcut secret to its smooth and velvety texture.
What You'll Need
- 3 (4-ounce) jars carrot baby food
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine carrots and butter; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well blended then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Your group will love this just the way it is but, for a change of pace, try baby-food squash, pumpkin or corn in place of the carrots.
- Here's another great way to serve up healthy veggies in a way your group will love -- Broccoli Pancakes!
If you loved this easy carrot recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Carrot Recipes: 12 Baby Carrot Recipes, Cooked Carrot Recipes & More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.