We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Corn Salad is the perfect dish to mix up for a quick side dish or to bring to a potluck or picnic. It's light and so easy to throw together!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole-kernel corn, drained (see Options)
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Sure, you can make this with fresh corn instead of canned. Just use leftover cooked corn, or cook up a few ears, then cool and strip off the kernels. You can also add almost any fresh garden vegetables you want -- maybe some snap peas or sliced scallions or radishes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!
- Zucchini Squares
- Summer Squash Bake
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 22 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Fried Cabbage
- Lovin' Onions
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Southern Baked Beans