We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Corn Salad is the perfect dish to mix up for a quick side dish or to bring to a potluck or picnic. It's light and so easy to throw together!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole-kernel corn, drained (see Options)
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Sure, you can make this with fresh corn instead of canned. Just use leftover cooked corn, or cook up a few ears, then cool and strip off the kernels. You can also add almost any fresh garden vegetables you want -- maybe some snap peas or sliced scallions or radishes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!
- Amish Pickled Beets
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Fried Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Pizza Zucchini Boats
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Cauliflower Griddle Cakes
- Baked Eggplant
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Buttery Cabbage