We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamed cabbage is a simple side dish that goes well with ... well, with everything! Our recipe for Creamed Cabbage calls for ingredients straight out of the pantry, and tastes so good, even picky eaters will want their share!
What You'll Need:
- 1 large head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
What To Do:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine cabbage, onion, water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil. Cover and allow to boil 10 minutes; drain off excess water.
- Add soup, milk, remaining salt, the black pepper, and pimientos; mix well. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Fried Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Baked Eggplant
- Baked Stuffed Peppers
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Golden Cauliflower Bake
- Crustless Veggie Pie
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters