Crispy Green Bean Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper; mix well. In another shallow dish, whisk eggs.
- Coat each green bean in egg, then coat completely in bread crumb mixture. Place in a single layer on baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Serve immediately.
Just a Suggestion!
- You can serve these green bean fries with any of your favorite dipping sauces - anything from ranch dressing to an Asian-style dressing will work!
- For more wonderful vegetable recipes, try our Skillet Creamed Corn, our Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots, or our Stuffed Zucchini!
- How about some classic french fries? Try our Baked Cheddar Fries, our Creamy Herb Fries, our Duchess French Fries.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 133
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.8g 18 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 367mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!