Crispy Green Bean Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper; mix well. In another shallow dish, whisk eggs.
- Coat each green bean in egg, then coat completely in bread crumb mixture. Place in a single layer on baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Serve immediately.
- You can serve these green bean fries with any of your favorite dipping sauces - anything from ranch dressing to an Asian-style dressing will work!
- These green bean fries are so tasty, you won't be able to stop at just one! For more recipes that make you want more, check out Mr. Food Test Kitchen Just One More Bite!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 133
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.8g 18 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 367mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"