Easy Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Corn pudding is a dish that's been around since the early days when settlers learned how to cook corn from the Native Americans. Today, it's still a side dish favorite that families love to change up and make their own. Our Easy Corn Pudding recipe is the shortcut way of making this classic dish, and it's very tasty!
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (14-3/4-ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake about 75 minutes, or until golden and set.
Check This Out!
- This Easy Corn Pudding recipe is geat year-round. In fact, we like to serve it at both summer cook-outs and Thanksgiving dinner.
- Plus, you can easily make it ahead of time. Just prep and freeze until you're ready to bake it off. We have more make-ahead casseroles, here!
- Lookin' for more cool corn pudding recipes? Check out our Autumn Corn Pudding!
- If you're a fan of vegetable pudding recipes then you'll love our Harvest Vegetable Bake! It's a great sweet potato pudding recipe with a few added harvest veggies.
We know this is a savory pudding, but we bet you like sweet ones too! So, be sure to download our free eCookbook: The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.