Green Beans Satay
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I originally got this recipe from a small Thai restaurant where the chef was kind enough to share it with me, so now I'm sharing my version with you.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the green beans and sauté until tender, yet still crisp. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well; continue mixing until heated through and coated evenly. Serve immediately.
I don't recommend reheating these if left over, because the peanut butter may separate.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fried Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Cauliflower Griddle Cakes
- Down-Home Cabbage
- Southern Baked Beans
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Buttery Cabbage