Green Beans with Garlic Herb Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Min
- COOK TIME
- 21 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
A savory garlic and herb butter pumps up the flavor of these garden-fresh beans. Serve alongside your favorite entrée tonight!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 celery rib, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh or dried rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
What To Do:
- Cover beans with water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, and boil 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Plunge beans into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain again.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion and celery, and sauté 5 minutes. Add garlic, and sauté 2 minutes. Stir in beans, rosemary, salt, and parsley; sauté 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fried Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Buttery Cabbage
- Cauliflower Griddle Cakes
- Baked Stuffed Peppers
- Baked Eggplant