Lemon-Garlic Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These fresh-tasting green beans are easy enough for a weeknight, but special enough to serve during the holidays. You just can't beat the bright flavor combo of lemon and garlic. Plus, we love how these Lemon-Garlic Green Beans take just about 15 minutes to make! Quick, easy, and delicious - it doesn't get any better than that.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place green beans in a soup pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, and boil 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain well.
- In the same pot over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in remaining ingredients including green beans and heat 5 minutes or until heated through.
These make a great alternative to a green bean casserole on Thanksgiving Day. For even more great ideas, check out our collection of 100+ Vegetable Side Dishes for Thanksgiving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 89
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 197mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.7g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 3.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).