My Favorite Spaghetti Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One bite of this veggie side dish and everyone at the table will be saying "This is My Favorite Spaghetti Squash!" We've made this low-carb dish a little cheesy, a little creamy, and a lot flavorful, so that everyone at the table will enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Place spaghetti squash in a soup pot with an inch of water. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until a knife can be inserted into the center. Remove from pot and cool slightly. Cut squash in half lengthwise, remove seeds, and using a fork, scrape out strands of squash.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 3 cups squash and remaining ingredients; mix well. Place mixture in baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until browned on top and heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 94
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 227mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.6g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.