Roasted Rainbow Cauliflower
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasting vegetables is a great way to to prepare them, as it allows the natural sugars to develop. It's even better when the veggies you're cooking have a rainbow of colors, like these yellow and purple varieties of cauliflower. It's almost too pretty to eat...almost!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head Rainbow cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Add cauliflower and gently toss until evenly coated. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender, turning once halfway through cooking.