We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Talk about a comforting side dish! Serve our creamy, rich Squash Bake, made with garden-fresh yellow squash, with any of your favorite main dishes to round out your meal with a healthy dose of good-for-you veggies.
What You'll Need:
- 4 pounds yellow squash, diced
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cornflakes, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, cook squash and onion in water over medium heat 15 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
- In a medium bowl, combine drained squash mixture, the soup, cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with crushed cornflakes and drizzle with melted butter. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until heated through and topping is golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!