Three Corn Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it stuffing? Is it cornbread? No matter how we label it, Three Corn Bake is gonna be a favorite at your house!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15- to 17-ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8 ½-ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is set. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
This is best served with poultry. What a hearty combo!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!
- Fried Cabbage
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Amish Pickled Beets
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Cauliflower Griddle Cakes
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Baked Eggplant
- Pizza Zucchini Boats