Tomato Feta Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no better compliment to a meal than a great side dish, and this is one of them! Full of flavor, these Tomato Feta Green Beans are a sure to become a big hit!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake pine nuts in a shallow pan at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until toasted. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, drain green beans well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- Cook garlic and Italian seasoning in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute; add green beans. Cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated. Stir in lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fried Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Buttery Cabbage
- Cauliflower Griddle Cakes
- Baked Stuffed Peppers
- Baked Eggplant