Pilgrim Corn Souffle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Pilgrim Corn Souffle is a nod to the first Thanksgiving! Since this time of year is about being thankful for all our blessings, we figured that should include a timeless recipe we're sure will be devoured faster than any other side on the table. Whether you're a pilgrim or a member of the 21st century, you're gonna love this updated classic.
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 75 to 80 minutes, or until center is set. Spoon up the goodness and enjoy.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing corn recipes, try our Grilled Corn on the Cob, our Creamy Corn for a Crowd, or our Summer's Best Chilled Corn Soup!
- We've got more vegetable casseroles! Try our Golden Squash Casserole, our Sweet Onion Casserole, or our Southern Green Bean Casserole.
- You'll love our favorite vegetable recipes; we suggest our Cauliflower Griddle Cakes, our Honey Bourbon Carrots, or our Roasted Sweet Onions.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 160
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.1g 12 %
- Cholesterol 74mg 25 %
- Sodium 431mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.