On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
Today’s prize is: (1) 9″x13″ Open Stoneware Baker in Cherry Pie Red (pictured) and (1) 8″x8″ Open Stoneware Baker in Cherry Pie Red (not pictured) from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen’s “Everyday-Basic Collection.” These baking dishes are microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe, and oven-safe.
Plus, don’t miss out! All bakeware and kitchen essentials from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen are on sale at 33% Off now through December 25th – it’s our gift to you! Just enter code HOLIDAYSALE at checkout!
There’s more than presents to look forward to on Christmas – there’s usually a yummy breakfast too! If you want to surprise your family with a tasty breakfast casserole on Christmas, you’ll love this collection of Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas!
In order to be entered for a chance to win today’s gift, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post telling us…
What do you normally eat for breakfast on Christmas morning?
Receive an additional entry by leaving a comment on the recipe featured above!
Today is the ninth day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day. Contest rules and how to enter are below.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person (+Bonus Entry). The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post plus bonus entries.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, Tuesday, December 13, 2016, at 11:59p ET to leave your comment on this blog post and on the recipe. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in the Continental U.S.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED – CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER!
Please be sure to check your email, so we can send you your prize!