On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
Today’s prize is: (1) Mr. Food Test Kitchen “Farmhouse Collection” Storage Jars Set (Wagon Wheel Brown). This set includes the three pieces pictured above, which is perfect for storing and displaying your baking ingredients, candy, cookies, or just about anything else you can think of! And the wipe-off chalk labels make labeling your goodies easy and fun!
These jars are perfect for storing the ingredients you need to make today’s Christmas cookie recipe:
In order to be entered for a chance to win today’s gift, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post telling us:
Are you participating in a cookie swap this year? If so, what are you making?
Receive an additional entry by leaving a comment on the recipe featured above!
Today is the first day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person (+Bonus Entry). The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post plus bonus entries.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, Tuesday, December 1, at 11:59p ET to leave your comment on this blog post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in the Continental U.S.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED – CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER!
Please be sure to check your email, so we can send you your prize!