Santa is quite the organized man. You’d have to be if you had only a few hours to deliver presents to millions of kids all over the world. Perhaps Santa’s method of organization has gotten more sophisticated, involving spreadsheets and color coding, but at the heart of it all, he divides children into two lists: naughty and nice.
While it’s the nice kids that earn our love and admiration, if we were to apply the “naughty vs. nice” principle to our recipes, we’d go straight for the naughty. After all, the holiday season is the one time of year where you don’t have to feel too guilty about indulging. Come check out the top 10 recipes we have on our naughty list this year!
1. Candy Bar Brownie Trifle – Looking to go big with dessert? This isn’t a dessert for the timid. It’s got brownies, pudding, peanut butter, candy bars, and whipped topping, making it one of our most decadent (and delicious) desserts of all time.
2. Tasty Toffee Cheesecake – You may think this is just an ordinary cheesecake, but once you see how we’ve made the crust, you’ll understand why it’s earned a spot on our naught list.
3. Chocolate Almond Truffles – Truffles are usually reserved as gifts for loved ones during the holiday season. While we think you should give some away as gifts, the truly naughty part is when you make an extra batch all for yourself!
4. The Ultimate German Chocolate Cake – Drizzled with chocolate frosting, you get double the cake and double the frosting in every single bite. It’s truly a chocoholic’s dream come true.
5. Death by Chocolate – How many ways can add different kinds of chocolate into one tasty dish? That’s exactly what we tried to do with this layered chocolate confection. It’s one of our most popular recipes of all time, and with one bite, you’ll see why.
6. Sinful Peanut Butter Cream Pie – Chocolate and peanut butter is a dangerous combination in and of itself, but when you combine that with our chocolate cookie crust, you’ve reached a whole new level of sinfully delicious.
7. Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Cake – You thought it was lavish when we had a double-layered cake? How about a quadruple-layered cake? That’s right—we challenge you to conquer all four layers in one bite for the ultimate dessert experience.
8. Million Dollar Cupcakes – Want to know why we call these cupcakes “million dollar?” It may have something to do with the fact that this isn’t an ordinary cupcake. Nope, you truly get your money’s worth with this one ’cause it’s got a “rich” cheesecake center. Yum!
9. Turtle Fudge – There’s nothing quite like homemade fudge, wouldn’t you agree? Not only does fudge make the perfect last-minute gift for family and friends, but it’s also ideal for those late-night chocolate snacking binges.
10. Caramel Pecan Poke Cake – We can’t help but sigh with envy every time we look at this picture of our Caramel Pecan Poke Cake. Moist, gooey, and oh-so-rich, this cake has truly earned a spot on our naughty list this year.
We can’t completely forget about the nice list. If you’re looking for some last-minute ideas for your Christmas menu, you’ve got to check out our Ultimate Holiday Menu: 348 Recipes for Christmas Dinner, Holiday Parties & More.
Plus, check out more winter favorites in our collection of 8 Hot Cocoa Recipes!
What one recipe from your holiday menu would you put on your naughty list? Let us know in the comments below!