Do you know what you’re making for dinner tonight? How about I let you in on a little secret we like to call “one-pot meals”? Don’t know what they are? They’re some of the simplest dinner recipes you’ve ever seen, and what’s even better is they’re easy to clean up too! That’s why I’m so excited to share our brand new FREE eCookbook, Super Simple One-Pot Recipes: 21 of the Best One-Pot Meals, with you!
Here are all the reasons you need Super Simple One-Pot Recipes in your life!
- Simple Instructions: Forget the days of looking at confusing instructions over and over again, because you won’t find a recipe in this book with more than 4 steps. Most of these one-pot recipes only require 2 easy steps: Put everything in a pot and let it cook. I mean, how easy can it get? I especially love the easy one-pot beef recipes. I used to be intimidated by cooking large cuts of beef, but now that I’ve got these easy recipes it’s a breeze. The recipe for Stovetop Roast allows me to perfectly cook a tender 3-pound roast with little effort.
- Simple Ingredients: In true Mr. Food Test Kitchen fashion, you won’t find a long list of ingredients here. I love this because it keeps my prep time short and my costs low, and the recipes never lack yummy flavor. When I’ve had a long day, I love making Skillet Shepherd’s Pie because it uses shortcut ingredients that I normally already have in my freezer or pantry. It’s even greater because dinner is ready in a jiff and everyone always loves the scrumptious cooked-together taste!
- One-Pot = Easy Clean Up: Do you ever get tired of pulling out multiple pots, pans, and utensils to make a single meal? I sure do, but with Super Simple One-Pot Recipes it’s not a problem, because everything is prepared in one-steamin’ pot! Once all the food is gobbled up and any leftovers are stored, I just clean the pot and go relax. It’s great! To be honest, when I started making these recipes I had to retire some of my cookware. In fact, Country Chicken and Rice is the recipe that got me hooked on one-pots!
- Insanely Yummy Recipes for Everyone: There really is a recipe (or two, or three) for everyone! Super Simple One-Pot Recipes: 21 of the Best One-Pot Meals is full of easy chicken, beef, and pasta recipes that are sure to please even the pickiest eaters. Check these out…
I love Super Simple One-Pot Recipes: 21 of the Best One-Pot Meals, and I bet you will too! Once you download this FREE eCookbook, dinner frustrations and messy kitchens will be a thing of the past!
What are your tips for making an easy and mess-free dinner?
Latest posts by Brittney (see all)
- Food-oscopes! What Your Favorite Dessert Says About Your Personality - August 24, 2015
- Plan the Perfect Picnic + FREE Picnic eCookbook - July 30, 2015
- How to Make Fluff - July 8, 2015