Thai Chicken 'n' Rice Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
- READY IN
- 12 Min
Have you ever tried Thai food before? Don't worry if you haven't because after you make this tasty chicken recipe, you'll be looking for even more Thai recipes to try! This recipe is particularly helpful for those trying to go gluten-free because we use lettuce instead of bread to wrap up our chicken, rice, and other spices. Get ready to dig in and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Asian chili sauce with garlic
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon jarred minced ginger
- 2 cups shredded roasted chicken
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 8 leaves Boston or Bibb lettuce
- 2 cups warm cooked rice (see note)
What To Do:
- Combine vinegar, chili sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, and the ginger in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in cilantro.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves on each serving plate. Spoon rice evenly onto lettuce leaves; top with chicken mixture, and roll up. Serve wraps with reserved sauce.
Don't have leftover rice? No worries! Now cooked rice comes in a convenient microwavable pouch, and it's ready in just 90 seconds! You can find it in an 8.8-ounce package near the other rice in the supermarket.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!