Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Layers of sliced hot dogs, beans, and cheese combine to form this potluck barbecue dish. Just place Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole on the grill and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound hot dogs, sliced into 1/4-inch diagonal slices
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a disposable 8-inch square aluminum pan, layer half the beans then half the hot dogs, and half the cheese. Repeat with remaining beans, hot dogs, and cheese.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and place on grill. Close grill cover and heat beans 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and the hot dogs and beans are heated through.
This can be put together ahead of time then kept covered and refrigerated (uncooked). Cook it when you're ready, but add 4 to 5 minutes to the cooking time.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Easter Meat Pie
- All in One Kielbasa
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes