Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Layers of sliced hot dogs, beans, and cheese combine to form this potluck barbecue dish. Just place Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole on the grill and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound hot dogs, sliced into 1/4-inch diagonal slices
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a disposable 8-inch square aluminum pan, layer half the beans then half the hot dogs, and half the cheese. Repeat with remaining beans, hot dogs, and cheese.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and place on grill. Close grill cover and heat beans 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and the hot dogs and beans are heated through.
This can be put together ahead of time then kept covered and refrigerated (uncooked). Cook it when you're ready, but add 4 to 5 minutes to the cooking time.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Cozy Mealtime: 14 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Stromboli in a Flash
- City Hot Dog Guide