Candy Apple Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup cinnamon candies
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon red food color
- 5 tart cooking apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 6 graham cracker single-serving crusts
What To Do:
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine apple juice, cornstarch, cinnamon candies, vanilla, and food color; mix well.
- Stir in apples, then microwave at 70% power for 12 minutes, or until the apples are tender; mix well.
- Spoon the apple mixture into tart shells. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!