Candy Apple Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup cinnamon candies
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon red food color
- 5 tart cooking apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 6 graham cracker single-serving crusts
What To Do:
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine apple juice, cornstarch, cinnamon candies, vanilla, and food color; mix well.
- Stir in apples, then microwave at 70% power for 12 minutes, or until the apples are tender; mix well.
- Spoon the apple mixture into tart shells. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!