Pork Tenderloin in Mustard Cream Sauce
Need a ham alternative this Easter? Try this Pork Tenderloin in Mustard Cream Sauce recipe from blogger Angela Pritchett. A tried and true favorite of her mother's, the pork tenderloin is covered in a savory mustard sauce. This dish is also great for dinner parties big or small.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Flour seasoned with salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2
tablespoons Dijon mustard
cup heavy cream
What To Do:
- Cut pork into 3/4" thick slices. Pound gently to make thin, round medallions. Dust with seasoned flour.
- Saute in butter until brown on both sides. Transfer to a heated serving dish to keep warm.
- Deglaze pan with wine and chicken stock. Cook over high heat until reduced and thickened.
- Whisk in Dijon mustard and cream then season to taste. Serve over pork.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 10 14