Champion Chili Cheese Dip
Set out a bowl of tortilla chips alongside this Champion Chili Cheese Dip and let them go to town! This hot dip is just what you need at your next game day party. It's creamy, cheesy, and loaded with lots of flavorful ingredients.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can pitted sliced black olives, drained
- Tortilla chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa, then spread mixture in bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Spread chili beans over cheese then top evenly with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.Top with scallions and black olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
Do you like setting out a few different dips when you've got company over? So do we! Check out more of our Game Day Favorite Dips!