Chicken Caesar Salad Cups
You've never served Caesar salad like this before! Our Chicken Caesar Salad Cups are perfectly portioned for serving at parties or anytime you've got a big group of people to entertain. Plus, they look company-fancy and taste great!
What You'll Need
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 1/2 cup refrigerated, diced, cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1/4 cup croutons
- 2 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup Ceasar dressing
- 2 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place a wonton wrapper into each muffin cup and lightly spray wontons. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until light golden. Let cool in muffin tins.
- When ready to serve, in a medium bowl combine remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese, toss gently. Divide salad mixture evenly into wonton cups, sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.