Ham and Cheese Sticky Buns
These Ham and Cheese Sticky Buns bake up in your muffin tin and make for a slightly sticky and very yummy snack, or serve yourself a few and you've got an easy lunch you can take on the go! How could you go wrong with a recipe like this?
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup finely diced ham
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoon light brown sugar, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- On a flat surface, unroll crescent roll dough and pinch seams together. Evenly spread mustard on dough. Sprinkle ham, onion, cheese, and 1 tablespoon brown sugar over mustard.
- Starting at the long side, roll up tightly, making sure seams are pinched together. With a serrated knife, cut into 12 slices and place each into a muffin cup cut side down. Sprinkle evenly with remaining brown sugar.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove from muffin tin and serve warm.